Andrew T. Aus
- Family Law
- Judgment Confirmations
Andrew " Andy" Aus provides counsel that is first and foremost centered around the client. Through this client-centric approach, Andy provides representation in a multitude of family law matters including divorce, custody, visitations, marital agreements, modifications, and enforcement actions.
Working in the Texas Office of The Attorney General for three years, Andy saw, and resolved, a wide array of family law issues and understands that each client's case is unique and very different. He has a keen interest in cases concerning custody, family violence, and unpaid child support.
To Print Andrew Aus's Fill Bio Click Here.
- Family Law- Resolved hundreds of cases establishing parental relationships, modifications of orders, and enforcement actions for non-paying cases
- State Courts of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Texas Tech School of Law (J.D. 2014)
- University of Texas at Austin (B.A. East Asian Studies and B.A. Japanese 2011)
- Texas Tech Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, President, 2013-14
- Texas Tech Family Law Society, Vice- President, 2012-2013