Aaron B. Gottlieb
- Commercial Litigation
Aaron Gottlieb is an Associate in the Dallas offices of Godwin Bowman & Martinez. The primary focus of his practice involves the representation of Creditors in contested matters in Bankruptcy proceedings and State Court collection matters. Aaron has litigated well over 300 contested matters and/or adversary proceedings in Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcies. In addition to his primary focus, Aaron also represents Creditors in UCC Securitization issues. Beyond his work with Creditors, Aaron has experience in complex commercial litigation and corporate governance, and works with numerous clients in the area of commercial lease review. Aaron's emphasis in his legal practice is to resolve problems for his clients in a cost-efficient and sensible manner.
Aaron received his Juris Doctor degree from the Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law in 2009. Previous to that, he attended the University of Texas at Austin, where he received his B.A. in Government and Business Foundations
To Print Aaron B. Gottlieb’s Full Bio Click Here
- Representation of hundreds of debtors seeking financial relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
- Representation of clients in several commercial matters including breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, negligence.
- State Courts of Texas - 2009
- United States District Court - Northern District Texas (2009)
- United States District Court - Southern District of Texas (2014)
- United States District Court - Eastern District of Texas (2014)
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- SMU Dedman School of Law (JD, 2009)
- University of Texas at Austin (BA, 2004)
- Jewish Special Athletics Council - Board of Directors
- Special Olympics: Texas Dallas Fighting Maccabees - Head of Delegation