Whitney Keltch Green
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Child Custody
Whitney Keltch Green is passionate about the practice of family law and helping her clients through crisis. She brings a sense of creativity and compassion to all of her cases. Her areas of concentration include divorce, child custody/support disputes, modification of prior orders, premarital agreements, and enforcements.
Whitney is especially passionate about cases involving children with unique issues, such as grandparents' rights, special needs children, and situations involving mental health issues. Additionally, she has experience with complex property issues involving trusts, business interests, and characterization.
She enjoys the challenge of crafting creative agreements to best serve her clients and taking issues to court when necessary. Whitney informs her clients about the law, analyzes the possible outcomes, and encourages her clients to make informed decisions. She is skilled in guiding her clients through their cases and helping them to attain their goals with unique solutions both inside and outside the courtroom.
Reflecting the excellence of her practice, Whitney has been selected to the list of Texas Rising Stars by Thomson Reuters, honoring the most highly regarded young attorneys in the state. She has also received a 10.0 "Superb" rating by AVVO.com, the organization's highest rank.
To Print Whitney Keltch Green's Full Bio Click Here
- First chair final bench trial experience representing Father who was awarded sole custody of two minor children
- First chair experience in divorce matters involving property and child issues
- Creatively settled various family law issues through the mediation process
Presentations & Publications
- "To Infinity and Beyond: Same Sex Marriage Issues in Texas After Obergefell v. Hodges” in DAYL Dicta, April 2016
- “Social Media: Friend or Foe?” in DAYL Dicta, August 2015
Honors & Awards
- 10.0 "Superb" rating by AVVO.com
- Texas Rising Stars, Thomson Reuters, 2017
- State Courts of Texas
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section
- Dallas Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Board Member, Animal Welfare Committee, Aid to the Homeless Committee, and Social Committee
- Baylor University School of Law (J.D. 2012)
- University of Texas (2008)
- SPCA of Texas, Volunteer
- Lakewood Service League