Dallas Paternity Lawyers
Over Three Decades of Experience Serving Clients in Texas
Our firm is highly qualified in the practice of Texas family law. Paternity
cases are important and significant. Speak with our
family law attorneys about your case.
Godwin Bowman PC offers representation for individuals on both sides of the question: fathers
/ alleged fathers and mothers.
Our goal is to provide elite representation for our valued clients. Keep
reading to learn more about our services concerning paternity establishment in
child support cases.
What Are the Benefits of Establishing Paternity?
There are many benefits associated with establishing paternity, including:
- The parent could have a say in the child's upbringing including decisions
such as healthcare, education, and religion.
- The parent could seek visitation rights or custody.
- The child will be able to receive medical or life insurance from either parent.
- The child will have access to crucial information about family history,
including potential medical concerns or matters of which he or she should be aware.
- The child will have legal proof of his or her parent's identities.
- The child will have access to financial support, such as Social Security
payments, veteran's benefits, military stipends, and inheritance.
Godwin Bowman PC, our attorneys are experienced in handling matters concerning paternity.
You can have complete confidence in choosing
Godwin Bowman PC for your case, no matter how complex the issues may seem. We believe in
the importance of protecting our clients' rights.
Call a paternity lawyer
at Godwin Bowman PC: (214) 939-4400.